Orchard Tables Product Warranty
We don’t offer a warranty for the tables or other products, but we do have a return/exchange policy if the product arrives with a manufacturer defect or is not the correct product. Subject to that return and exchange policy, all sales are “as is”.
ORCHARD TABLES MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT THAT OF TITLE, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The remedies of purchaser set forth herein are exclusive and the total liability of Orchard Tables with respect to this order, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, indemnification, strict liability or otherwise, shall not exceed the purchase price of the component upon which liability is based. In no event shall Orchard Tables be liable for consequential, incidental or special damages.
Order Cancellations and Changes
While striving to create great products, our goal is to provide you with the best customer care and experience that we can. All Orchard Tables products are handmade and considered “special order”. As soon as your order is placed, our fulfillment process goes into motion. Therefore, since special orders are custom made for you, they are non-cancellable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
However, we will allow you to cancel your order up to 24 hours after you have placed it. Please send an email to email@example.com and type “CANCEL ORDER” in the subject line. In the body text, please include your order number.
If you receive a defective or incorrect item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the table/product to be eligible for a return, exchange, or refund. Please type the subject of the email as “MANUFACTURER DEFECT”, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. As long as your email is sent to us within 48 hours of your receipt of the table/product, you will be eligible for a return, exchange, or refund. We may ask that you send pictures for us to determine whether it is a manufacturer defect or not. If it is determined by Orchard Tables that it is a manufacturer defect, then we will ship you a brand new table/product (within a reasonable period of time), and give you clear instructions on how to return the defective product. If the table has a defect, we are more than willing to make sure we get you a new, non-defective product, but please give us time to fully understand and assess the situation. Please email email@example.com to hear back from us. We will either call or email you with the resolution to your problem.
Orchard Tables makes every effort to accurately display the colors of products on our Site, however, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Style and selection of our products may vary from the Site. The product attributes, description and pictures represent our best attempt to convey the nature of the product, but they may not always reflect the items exactly.
Since all of our products are made by hand, every table/product is completely unique in its wood grain, knots, color and stamping. Every piece of wood absorbs stain differently, so no two tables are alike. However, the shapes and sizes in the size/weight chart should be consistent with every table.
Manufacturer defects would not include:
-A knot in the wood (knots in real wood are normal and admired by most who are experienced with real wood furniture)
-Color of the wood (could vary from possible available colors shown on Site)
-Wood grain (could have more, or less character than shown on Site)
Manufacturer defects would include:
-A broken board.
-Table not complete/missing something
-Nail sticking out
-For all other questionable defects contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orchard Tables not liable for shipping damages. We advise you to inspect your package and product upon delivery before the shipping company leaves. Make sure that there has been no damage. If you need help in getting a hold of the shipping company who you received your table from contact email@example.com.
You are guaranteed by the shipping company to receive your furniture in good condition without exception UNLESS it’s damaged and you sign for it as good. If your furniture is damaged in shipping, you (or your agent) MUST list any damage on the trucking company receipt called proof of delivery or the Bill Of Lading. You have a right and a responsibility to inspect.
We are more than happy to help walk you through this process or to assist you with any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Use & Care
Here are some guidelines to help you care for your furniture.
- Keep furniture away from direct sunlight for extended periods.
- Keep furniture dust-free. Wiping down wood with a damp cloth weekly will help keep its luster. Do not let water pool on the wood. Wipe with the grain.
- Using furniture polish periodically will help protect the wood from drying and cracking. Each polish is different, so refer to the polish directions before using any product. Polishes that contain wax will require old wax to be completely removed to prevent buildup. Condition the wood periodically using wood oil that does not contain silicone.
- If a spill occurs, clean it up as soon as possible to prevent stains or warp in the furniture.
- Keep furniture away from air conditioning and heating vents.
- Use coasters and/or placemats to protect furniture from scratches and condensation.
- Avoid plastic or rubber exposure to wood as a reaction may occur damaging the finish.
While product care is important, the great thing about Orchard Tables is that any extra scratches or nicks or damage done to the table, just adds character.
- We do not advise standing on, jumping on, punching, or hitting the table, or anything that could cause you or the table harm.
- The tables are made of wood, so be watchful of splinters. Be careful not to drag any body part across the wood, because there’s a possibility you could get a splinter.
- Wood is a flammable material, so be cautious with fire anywhere near the table.
- Don’t put anything hot directly on the furniture. It could damage the table.
- Don’t place natural or man-made leather goods on wood surfaces for extended periods of time.
- Protect the surface when working with items that could stain or damage the wood such as crayons, markers, and glue. Note that potpourri and scented accessories may contain oils that can cause damage to finishes.
- Avoid excessive scratching. Lift objects instead of dragging them across wood surfaces.
- Avoid rubbing on matte or low-sheen finishes. For example, repeatedly placing your feet on a coffee table that has a matte finish can create a shiny spot. Through normal use, the sheen of matte and low-sheen finishes tend to increase.
- Items placed on the furniture should be rotated periodically to ensure the color change is evenly distributed, preventing light or dark spots. All wood furniture will change color over time, regardless if it is in direct or indirect sunlight.
- Avoid plastic or rubber exposure to wood furniture as a reaction may occur damaging the finish.
- Be cautious of any chemicals that are placed on solid wood furniture; a leaky solvent bottle could damage the finish.
- No matter the amount of cleaning performed on your furniture, it will not be impervious to stains that cannot be removed, or normal wear.
Terms and Conditions:
Orchard Tables offers this website: www.orchardtables.com By visiting our site and purchasing our product(s) you engage in our “service” and agree to accept the terms and conditions and policies referenced herein, including that we (Orchard Tables) are not liable for scratching, splinters, or any injury incurred caused by having these product(s).